Friday, March 15, 2024

Working with Vocabulary Pag 31

Ex 4

1. Thank you for calling. I'll be happy to assist you again in the future.

2. I don't know what to do. What do you suggest?

3. I can't remember exactly what you ordered. I'll check my records.

4. The order hasn't arrived yet. It must be lost in the post.

Ex 5

1.                                                                      

2.

4.

6.

Ex 6

1. refund

2. compensation

3. faulty part

4. losing business

5. making a noise

6. doesn't fit

Ex 7

1. Customer Relations Representative

2. Customer Relations Representative

3. Customer

4. Customer Relations Representative

5. Customer

6. Customer Relations Representative

7. Customer

8. Customer Relations Representative

Ex 8 

1. return

2. under waranty

3. refused

4. compensation

5. refund

6. make a claim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working with Vocabulary Pag 33 Ex 5,6,7,8

 5.  1. tied up 2. hold a meeting 3. give a presentation 4. make a meeting 5. check your calendar 6. take place 6. 1. a. No, I'm afraid ...